- Do you offer RV, boat & vehicle storage?
Absolutely! We have both covered and uncovered options. My covered options are a 10x30 or a 12x45 and both have electricity to run a trickle charge for your battery. Our uncovered options run from a 10x20 vehicle space to a 10x40 space. It is all a matter of your preference and budget.
- How does the free truck rental work?
It is really simple. We allow you to utilize the free truck rental for one day during office hours within 2 weeks of your rental for moving in. All you have to do is fill it back up and have a valid driver’s license and insurance that covers you to drive our truck. For your convenience and ease of moving it has a ramp and dolly!
- How tall are the storage units?
The units are 8’ tall.
- When can I access my storage units?
Every day from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Does Teasley Lane Self Storage offer any discount or run specials?
We run a special almost every month! Always check our website to see what we have going on or give us a call at the office at 940-222-2312 and ask about our current specials. We are always happy to talk to potential customers and current clients!
- What type of security does your self-storage facility provide?
We have cameras throughout the property that monitor 24/7 and on-site management. In addition, every tenant selects their own access code to get in and out of the gated facility.
- Am I required to purchase insurance on my storage unit?
We do not require that you purchase insurance if you can provide a copy of your current/valid renter’s or homeowner’s insurance policy. Otherwise we do require that your items are insured. It is for both of our protection that your valuables are insured.
- What items cannot be stored?
The answer is in your lease. Here are the important ones. There are others that go into more detail, but this should help answer your question.
(1) any living creature or organism, or any dead animal or other carcass:
(2) gasoline, oil, fuel, grease, anti-freeze, or flammable chemicals;
(3) explosives, fireworks, or ammunition;
(4) corrosive, toxic, poisonous, or hazardous materials or waste;
(5) asbestos or asbestos-containing construction materials;
(6) lawn debris (grass clippings, brush, etc.);
(7) construction debris, tires, oil, or batteries, whether new or used;
(8) items having a noxious smell in Lessor’s sole judgment;
(9) marijuana and/or controlled substances of any kind;
(10) prohibited weapons under the Texas Penal Code; or
(11) stolen property, and items illegal for self storage under any law.
- What are your methods of payment?
We take cash, check, money order, cashier’s check, credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover). We have online payment options, automatic payment options. We offer all kinds of ways for our tenants to pay.
- Does Teasley Lane Self Storage offer after-hours access?
It depends on a case by case basis, although we do not typically allow after-hours entry. Please see the manager of our location for a more in-depth answer to this question.
- Do you offer climate-controlled storage units?
Yes, we have a couple of different size options for our climate-controlled units. Please call and speak with our management team to see how we can help your climate-controlled storage needs.
- Can I store a vehicle inside a storage unit? If so, what is required?
You can absolutely store a vehicle in a storage unit. We do require a copy of the registration or title and insurance documentation. We have a form that we can add to your lease to allow you to store your vehicle.
- Do I have to rent for a certain number of months?
No. We have a month to month lease option to make it easier for you!
- Do I need my own lock?
You can buy one from us if you don’t have your own.
- Does Teasley Lane Self Storage sell packing supplies?
Yes, we have boxes and packing paper and packing tape!
Don't see an answer to your question? Feel free to reach out to us at (940) 222-2312, we would be thrilled to hear from you!
Ready to rent your unit?! Complete your rental online at Teasley Lane Self Storage!